12.05.2016

Holiday Inspired Layouts Using the Oh Joy Collection *Pinkfresh Studio*

Hello everyone! I'm so excited because it's December which is one of my most favorite month's of the year! It's one of my favorites because nothing gets me into the holiday spirit more than scrapping some holiday-themed layouts! Today I have two layouts to share with you that I created using the fun and festive Oh Joy collection...


I used one of the lovely neutral patterned papers from the Oh Joy collection for my background and added some aqua spray ink to it using a plastic piece of packaging so it gives it a more "watercolored" look. Next, I placed two of the 3x4 gold foil journaling cards on each side of the photo of our elves and layered the holly patterned paper behind my photo. 


I added a few embellishments from the collection, such as the gold mirrored stars to compliment the gold foil journaling cards, and some of the sentiment stickers to complete my page. I added my title using the lovely aqua and gold chipboard letter stickers and one of the puffy sticker sentiments. 



For this next layout, I cut up three of the Oh Joy collection patterned papers into large triangles and layered them on a piece of cardstock to create my background. 


Since I used the large gift tower piece I layered my photo right next to it and embellished around it using some of the gold foil stickers from the collection and several of the phrase stickers. I also placed a few of the acetate pieces to the right and left side of my photo and stamped a few images of the present around for added emphasis. 



I used the aqua and gold chipboard letter stickers to create my title and added a few black ink splatters for a more whimsical look. 




I hope I've given you some holiday-inspired ideas to use on your next layout or project! I love how well the Oh Joy collection coordinates with any holiday theme and color combo! 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment