9.14.2016

Hello 34 *Hip Kit Club*

Hello friends! I'm here today sharing my first layout that I created using the gorgeous September 2016 Hip Kits! I recently celebrated my 34th birthday so I decided to make a layout documenting the milestone.


As soon as I opened my kits I was instantly drawn to the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes "Gather" ephemera pack that's available in the September 2016 Main Kit. I love the colors and variety of the ephemera bits so I started laying out the pieces that I wanted to include on my page.


After I used one of the free September 2016 cut files as part of my background, I placed my photos about one third of the way down my page and started layering ephemera bits around them. I also placed the number 34 from the Blessed Thickers (also available in the Main Kit) next to the "Hello" ephemera piece to create my title.


I continued placing the Crate Paper ephemera pieces down my page and used several of the Simple Stories Posh Bits and Pieces from the September 2016 Project Life Kit because they coordinated so well with the Gather ephemera bits and my color scheme.


And for even more added dimension and texture, I layered a few of the Simple Stories Posh decorative brads and some of the beautiful washi tape from the same collection that's available in the September 2016 Embellishment Kit onto my page as well.


Thanks so much for joining me today! The September 2016 Hip Kits are jam packed with so many lovely items that I know you'll love so be sure and get yours before they're gone. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this layout is so beautiful! Stunning work! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Anelsie! xo

      Delete