9.08.2015

Hello Adventure *Hip Kit Club*

Hello!

I have this back-to-school inspired layout that I created using the August 2015 Hip Kits over on the Hip Kit Club blog today...


I always look forward to scrapping my kiddos' first day of school photo each year!  I have an 8th, 3rd, and 1st grader this year....YIKES!


The Crate Paper "house" patterned paper was perfect for this page so I fussy cut a few rows of houses and placed them near my photo.


I also layered lots of ephemera bits, wood veneer stickers from Pink Fresh Studio, and some glittery gold heart chipboard stickers from Freckled Fawn around my page.


Have you scrapped your back-to-school photos yet? The August and September 2015 Hip Kits are perfect for those types of photos and anything else that's fall-related or inspired.

Thanks for dropping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment