8.18.2015

Hey! *Hip Kit Club*

Hi everyone!

I'm sharing this layout over on the HKC blog today.  I used the lovely August 2015 Hip Kits to create it...


I was really inspired by the Pinkfresh Studio patterned paper and all of the squares so I placed some of my favorite ones down the center of my page. 


I stuck my photos along the edges so they would look like they were jumping out of the middle of the messy grid.


I added some chipboard stickers from Dear Lizzy and a few glitter hearts from Freckled Fawn for extra dimension. 


The wood veneer stickers from Pinkfresh Studio helped me direct the eye around my page and worked as a great neutral for my color scheme. 


You can view my full post over on the Hip Kit Club blog.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment