7.02.2015

Tasty Treats *Come On Get Crafty*

Hello everyone!

I created a layout for the Come On Get Crafty blog today using "Something Old and Something New" from the COGC shop...


I had pieces of the Cheerful Chalkboard Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party patterned paper leftover and used it because the sentiments on it went so well with the photos of my son being silly and getting crazy with his ice cream cake. 


I paired it with some new Elle's Studio labels and October Afternoon embellishments that coordinated with the other colors of patterned paper I chose. 


I had also been hoarding that large wood veneer ampersand so I painted it white and added it to the bottom of my page.  I love how using leftover or hoarded goodies with fresh, new supplies can come together so well!  To see more info about my layout, head on over to the COGC blog today. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment