11.28.2014

November OHDEERME Projects

TGIF and I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I have my OHDEERME projects using the November kit to share with you today...


I used the wood veneer banners available in the November kit, along with the lovely wood veneer letters as the main inspiration for this layout.


I added lots of the white glittery arrows around my small photo to draw the eye in, but in a subtle way.


I kept my design very linear and added a few of the epoxy heart stickers for color.



For this next layout, I was really inspired by the large oval flair badge and felt doily that's also included in the November kit.



I used a wooden tag and covered it in brown ink to make it darker so the wood veneer letters would have a nice contrast against it.  I also added several stickers directly onto the wooden tag after the ink dried.


I used the leaf stamp and some gold pigment ink to create the lovely scattered leaves along the bottom of my page.


Freckled Fawn is having a HUGE Black Friday sale so be sure and stop by and grab some fun goodies before they're gone!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment