10.13.2014

Week 28

Happy Monday, friends!

I was editing photos last night on my computer and found my spread from Week 28 hidden amongst some random photos so let's just call this the "lost week", lol.

Anyway, here's a look at my spread...


I used some older Studio Calico PL kits on this week's spread...summer was still in full swing so I opted for bright colors and fun embellishments to accent the season and my photos.


I need to start including more "currents" lists in my spreads so that's the next little challenge I intend to tackle as I catch up on about 10 weeks of PL this week ;)


Ahh...we were still in Kansas and it was still summer during the week of July 7-13, so sharing this spread is a little bittersweet for me.  Especially since it's been cold and rainy the last few days back home here in Illinois.



Left Side: 


The "Home Is Wherever I'm With You" filler card is a free printable I found online here.  It comes in several colors and can be resized for any project.  I printed mine off on watercolor paper and misted it with some yellow spray ink to coordinate with the colors of my spread. 


Right Side:


I journaled quite a bit on this week's spread and layered lots of asterisk stickers across my pages for some pops of aqua and green. 


We said goodbye to some friends we made at the campground and I got a slightly decent picture of the super moon this week.  The kiddos and I spent a lot of time at the local pool and had a soap and water fight during a random car washing one afternoon.




And here's the full spread for Week 28...


Thanks for dropping by today...I hope you have a great Columbus Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment