5.16.2014

Week 17

Happy weekend, everyone!

I'm still plugging away at my Project Life album for this year and I really, truly enjoy it as much as I did when I started back in January of 2013.  I am also constantly going back through it and looking up information from past events and happenings to help refresh my memory.  I guess that means it's serving it's purpose after all :)

Here's a look at my spread for Week 17 using lots of great spring and summer-themed items from the Come On Get Crafty shop...



Highlights from Week 17 include getting our first nest of bluebird eggs for the season, my hubby bought a new truck (first one in over 14 years, lol!), and Avery learned how to ride the Scrambler all by herself!  We also enjoyed some great spring weather, fired up our new grill, and spent a lot of time outside this week.

Left Side:


Right Side:


To see my full post and for more detailed photos and supply information, head on over to the COGC blog and check it out.  

Thanks for stopping in today and have a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment