4.04.2014

Big Smiles & Swings

Hello crafty friends!

I'm over on the Scrapbook Circle blog today sharing this layout I created using April's kit, Bucket List and Places To Go Add-On...


I've been creating more 8.5 x 11 pages lately and I wanted to utilize the negative space in this cute photo I had of my daughter and her friend on the swings at our local park.


I printed the photo off at 4x6 so I would have plenty of room to embellish the space in between my daughter and her friend.


I simply layered different tags, labels, and embellishments from this month's kit vertically down the center of my photo and placed my title underneath.  


For more information and details about this layout, head on over to the SBC blog to check out my full post.

Happy Friday and thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment