11.13.2013

A Couple of SBC Layouts

Happy Wednesday!

I have two Scrapbook Circle layouts to share with you today that I created using the November Kit, "Home Sweet Home"...

Thankful For You


I created this layout based on all those amazing exclusive flair buttons that are included in this month's kit.


The new geotag digital cut files that are available here were the perfect size for the flair! 



Happy Together


I created this layout using lots of the adorable bits and pieces from the Crate Paper Close Knit Ephemera pack that's available in this month's Add-on Kit, "My Happy Place".


I layered lots of the ephemera bits around the photo of my family and added a couple of arrows that I cut out using my Cameo to help guide the eye to my photo.



Be sure and stop by the SBC blog to check out my full posts!  Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! that first layout is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning layouts, as always :) I love how you used the negative space with the geotag cut outs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing layouts Adrienne! Those Geotags on your first layout are so fun and I love how you embellished them with the Flair Buttons! And the layering behind your photo on the second layout is great! Love that you clustered some of the embellishments around your photo and scattered some on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such awesome layouts, love all the details in both of them. The geotag cut out is genius!!!

    ReplyDelete