9.19.2013

Week 35



Happy Thursday everyone!

I'm so excited to be guest designing over at the Evalicious blog this month!  I was so inspired by all the amazing products I got to work with for my Week 35 spread...


I used lots of the Escape Collection tags, labels, and badge buttons for this spread.




Left Side:


It was a big week around our house...I got a cold, the fair was in town, I had to go to the dentist (twice), I turned another year older, and I got Avery ready to attend Pre-K the following week.


I stamped the large ampersat stamp onto a journaling card and then colored it in using some of my watercolor ink.



Right Side:



And here's my full spread for Week 35...


You can view the full post here.  Thanks for stopping by...I hope you have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I just love this PL. The colors, the pictures (you looks fab btw), congrats on your feature. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your style never ceases to inspire. absolutely love your spread. the are so so great. really i do.
    and happy birthday to you. wow! you are so young!!! hope your mood turned and you had a great day.
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jamie! You're so kind :) I really appreciate your sweet comment! xo

      Delete
  3. Could you just pop on over to me here in the UK and make my project life album look as good lol. You truly know how to do PL ... And happy belated birthday wishes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra! And oh how I wish I could pop over and create with you! That'd be so awesome ;) ;) xo

      Delete